sábado, 13 de enero de 2018

My last BAPP Task: Preparing the Oral Presentation!

After one year and a half of work, the last task of the Module 3 and of the BA (Hons) in Professional Practice at the Middlesex University has arrived, preparing the Oral Presentation to show my work to all the students and staff, next week at the Middlesex University!

Screen-shoot of my Power Point for my Oral Presentation

It has been an intensive but enjoyable process, where I have learnt a lot, helping myself to develop further my career, not only as a dancer, but also as a choreographer and researcher. Last week, I submitted my Professional Inquiry (Critical Review & Professional Artefact) with the title Understanding the impact of new technologies on the creative process in the 21st Century Professional Dance. And now I am getting to ready to showcase it next Thursday 18th at the Grove Theatre in the Middlesex University.

I hope you have enjoyed following the blog and my Google + Community for the updates about my research and do not forget to come to see my presentation next week if you want to know more about my Inquiry!

Gonzalo


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario