martes, 11 de octubre de 2016

BAPP Task 1d: 2d Images

The task 1d of the Module 1 of the BA (Hons) in Professional Practice at the Middlesex University consists of posting a set of images into an online image bank (In my case my Instagram Official Account) and write a post about it into our BAPP Blog commenting about the importance of the use of images and audio-visual in today’s social media.

Since July 2015, when I joined Instagram, I have been posting images of my work as a dancer and writer on this network, these includes important performances and premieres with my company: The Latvian National Ballet, different galas that I had the chance to perform both in Spain and Latvia, also some of the articles and interviews that I have written as a collaborator of the magazine Danza en Escena or the social events that I have been attending in the past months, as well as many other things related to my work.

For me Social Media is essential due to it gives me the chance to interact with my audience, as well as creating new ones in places that I haven´t performed yet like Mexico, USA or Argentina, and that thanks to these tools, people in those countries have been able to see my work. So I think that nowadays Social Media is an essential tool for every area you work on, it gives you the chance to create a worldwide network of people related with your work (audience/clients, directors, brands…) that you can use it to improve your work as well as develop it.


Here you can see an example of my work, performing in the II Gala Biloba in April 2016 in Logroño (Spain)

Photo: Inma Hernaez

And here you can see another example of my work in a Photoshoot with the Spanish Photographer, Alberto Rodrigalvarez in June 2016 in Zaragoza (Spain)

Photo: Alberto Rodrigalvarez


I hope that have enjoyed these examples of my work, if you want to see more of it you can have a look at my Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/gonzalopreciadoazanza/

Gonzalo


2 comentarios:

  1. Good to see the links to your professional sites Gonzalo - it sounds like you have established a base with social media. Yes continue to research how other professionals in your field communicate with their colleagues and audiences.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank for your advice Paula. Yes, that´s the next step of my social media, know how other people in the dance world interact so I can use them as examples to continue to increase my social networks

      Eliminar