miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

Task 7a Part 4: Starting to structure and write my Critical Review

The task 7a of the Module 3 of the BA (Hons) in Professional Practice at the Middlesex University consists of carrying out my professional inquiry.

In this Part 4 of this task I would speak about how I am structuring my Critical Review (Photo below), as well as to start developing some paragraphs that will be including in the first draft of it to handle it next month. The structure of the first part of my Professional Inquiry will be:
- Introduction of the Critical Review      
- Evaluation of the Inquiry Process
- Analysis of the Findings
- Critical Reflection & Conclusion                                                                                                                            - Figures List                                                                                                                                                     
- Bibliography                                                                                                                                                                                       - Appendixes     
Screenshot of the Front Page, Index and the first two chapters of my Critical Review

Firstly, I wrote down all the Bibliography (Phot below) that I have reading, studying and analysing for my inquiry in my BAPP Resources Quotes Notebook.
Screenshot of the Bibliography for my Professional Inquiry

Afterwards, I started to put together all my information through the development of my appendixes, including the data processing of my Literature and Interviews, where I have scanned all my notes that I took during it, as well as its Informed Consent Form signed by my interviewees and me
Screenshot of the Appendix D of my Critical Review

And finally, during this week I have started to put together my ideas and findings, starting to write a few paragraphs of my Introduction that will be including in the first draft of it to handle it next month. Also at the end of this week I will be attending the RIXC Art and Science Festival 2017 and the 2nd "OPEN FIELDS" Conference on Artistic Research, VIRTUALITIES AND REALITIES, both at the Art Academy of Latvia to keep developing my ideas for my inquiry.

Don´t forget to keep following the blog and my Google + Community for the updates about my research!

Gonzalo


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario